Highlighted

PDF Fill & Sign to Allow signers to add files

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to allow my students to upload documents to a fill & sign document.  For example, I would like for students to attach their goals and objectives with their signed documents.  How can this be done?

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Manage documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF Fill & Sign to Allow signers to add files

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to allow my students to upload documents to a fill & sign document.  For example, I would like for students to attach their goals and objectives with their signed documents.  How can this be done?

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Manage documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

If you need to collect supporting documents or images from your signers during the signing process the file attachment field can be used. You can add this field via the drag and drop authoring environment in Adobe Sign or by creating a text tag within your document. Add one attachment field for each supporting document you need your signer to upload.  

2020-05-04_15-01-25.pngHere is more information about text tags as well - https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/text-tag.html#Supporting search for  SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS (FILE ATTACHMENTS) to see how to build this field within your document. 

I hope this helps, be well.
Shannon 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines