Copied

How a signer can attach a document while signing

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Hi Anupn,

For a signer to attach a document while signing, the sender would need to include an attachment field in the document prior to sending the document for signature.

The attachment field is only available through the Adobe Sign Business or Enterprise license, and can be found under the 'More Fields' section when compiling an agreement with Adobe Sign:

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Hi, 

If you need to collect supporting documents or images from your signers during the signing process the file attachment field can be used. You can add this field via the drag and drop authoring environment in Adobe Sign or by creating a text tag within your document. Add one attachment field for each supporting document you need your signer to upload.  

2020-05-04_15-01-25.pngHere is more information about text tags as well - https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/text-tag.html#Supporting search for  SUPPORT

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anupn,

For a signer to attach a document while signing, the sender would need to include an attachment field in the document prior to sending the document for signature.

The attachment field is only available through the Adobe Sign Business or Enterprise license, and can be found under the 'More Fields' section when compiling an agreement with Adobe Sign:

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Marjana,

Our organization has the Enterprise license and we are starting to use Adobe Sign with Acrobat DC.  Unfortunately we are missing the "More Fields" dropdown (shown above) and therefore are not able to include the attachment field when sending documents to sign.  I have researched this issue but haven't been able to find any answers.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MarjanA, I am using Web form to distribute Adobe Sign form. I have an option to add the File attachment field and I added that in the field and tested it (filled and signed). My question is how do I get/ download the attached file? I have seen the completed agreement and I did not see files attached with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to allow my students to upload documents to a fill & sign document.  For example, I would like for students to attach their goals and objectives with their signed documents.  How can this be done?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

If you need to collect supporting documents or images from your signers during the signing process the file attachment field can be used. You can add this field via the drag and drop authoring environment in Adobe Sign or by creating a text tag within your document. Add one attachment field for each supporting document you need your signer to upload.  

2020-05-04_15-01-25.pngHere is more information about text tags as well - https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/text-tag.html#Supporting search for  SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS (FILE ATTACHMENTS) to see how to build this field within your document. 

I hope this helps, be well.
Shannon 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is this feature now available to all users? Or still available only for Enterprise licenses?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Olivier5CC2,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the delay in response.

The feature is not available with the Acrobat Sign individual plan. 

Hope that this information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines