• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF from Adobe Sign has green layer over artwork when opening

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2016 Sep 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not the end user and have never used Adobe Sign, so forgive my ignorance. My end user receives a copy of the signed PDF in her email. The preview in the email message looks normal, but when she downloads it and opens the PDF in Adobe Reader, a green layer is over just the artwork in the PDF. Same thing when I open it in Reader DC and Acrobat XI Standard. When I open it using Foxit Reader, all is normal, so obviously the Adobe Products are doing...something. Thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2016 Sep 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Robert,

Can you inbox me your registered email address along with copy of signed document/screenshot so that I can further more check?

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2016 Sep 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, the document is confidential so I can't share a screenshot with you. It's a blueprint-type drawing showing product packaging. A translucent green layer is over the art work. My email address is rbrumm@kleentest.com

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines