Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pdf signature from word

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

i want to know if adobe esign support the follow scenaria.

i have word file, this file is generated dynamicly from template.

i what to convert this word and add signature to it.

i thought, mybe it is posible to add the signature option to the word and after converting to pdf file 

adobe will add me all the functionallity.

am i right ? will it work ?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

It sounds like you might be able to use the tagging capability in Adobe Sign. You can add specific tags to a Word file and these turn into Adobe Sign form fields when the file is uploaded to Adobe Sign (or used as a template). You can find details here: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/text-tag.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

thanks this is  just what i want. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe sign can convert word files (no matter how they are generated) and convert them to pdf files. You can add the signature field to the pdf file from Adobe sign. If you want this to be an automated process that is dynamically create the word file, and then use an Adobe Sign API to automatically convert this to a pdf file with signature; yes it is possible. But your ability to do so depends upon the level of the license you purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you might be able to use the tagging capability in Adobe Sign. You can add specific tags to a Word file and these turn into Adobe Sign form fields when the file is uploaded to Adobe Sign (or used as a template). You can find details here: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/text-tag.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks this is  just what i want. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines