Highlighted

PDFs are password protected by default. WHere do I find the password and how to i disable this? Adobe sign

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDFs are password protected by default. WHere do I find the password and how to I disable this? Adobe sign

I'm trying to open a pdf that i exported from my adobe sign account and for some reason, it's password protected. I never set a password for it.

Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDFs are password protected by default. WHere do I find the password and how to i disable this? Adobe sign

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDFs are password protected by default. WHere do I find the password and how to I disable this? Adobe sign

I'm trying to open a pdf that i exported from my adobe sign account and for some reason, it's password protected. I never set a password for it.

Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vincenthallow,

You have mentioned above, that you have exported the PDF from Adobe Sign.

Did you create that PDF and sent it to for signature? If yes, did you apply any password on the document at that time?

If you have received this document for signature, in that case, you will need to check this with the sender of the document.

It may be possible that the password was added by the sender.

Let us know if you need any help or have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last time I looked, PDFs exported from Adobe Sign are password protected with an Owner password only. The User password is null, so you can view the document. The Owner password does restrict some operations.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines