Highlighted

Per-recipient authentication - Can't send through app

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I try to send a contract through the app it tells me that per-recipient authentication has failed and I cannot send.  How can I send through the app again??  Let me add this has only just started happening since the update

Topics

Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Per-recipient authentication - Can't send through app

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I try to send a contract through the app it tells me that per-recipient authentication has failed and I cannot send.  How can I send through the app again??  Let me add this has only just started happening since the update

Topics

Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌i have the exact same problem. Any fix yet?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope not yet!

Erika Oldham

Chic Sugars

646-361-4232

www.chicsugars.com

*All quotes provided are only valid for one week*

*All sketches & cake layouts/ideas provided by Chic Sugars are the intellectual property of Chic Sugars & should not be recreated without our expressed consent*

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Customers,

We have identified the solution for this issue and  it has been taken care of in our next patch release.

The patch should be available very soon.

Sorry for all inconvience.

Thanks for using our products

Adobe Mobile eSign iOS team,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our eSign 3.3.1 patch is posted in App Store, please download the new build, so you can continue to our eSign App in your device.

Thanks for your patient.

Adobe Mobile eSign iOS team,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines