Highlighted

Personalized widget via the API - Want to send an email with a link to confirm their identity and complete the signing process (like a regular widget).

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When creating a personalized widget via the API is it possible to still have the signer verify their identity via a link in their email (just like a normal widget). At the moment when I create a personalized widget and it's signed, there is no verification process. I.E. An email is not sent to signer where they have to click to complete the signing process.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Personalized widget via the API - Want to send an email with a link to confirm their identity and complete the signing process (like a regular widget).

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When creating a personalized widget via the API is it possible to still have the signer verify their identity via a link in their email (just like a normal widget). At the moment when I create a personalized widget and it's signed, there is no verification process. I.E. An email is not sent to signer where they have to click to complete the signing process.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?