Highlighted

Pipedrive, Webmerge & hopefully Adobe....

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently use Pipedrive as our sales CRM to great effect.

We ask customers questions and put the answers in Pipedrive. We have a requirement for the client to sign to confirm the answers they supplied are correct.

We currently use Docusign, but wish to move to Adobe for our signing needs.

We use Webmerge to populate our Word document with the answers our customers have supplied and we have recorded in Pipedrive. I now need to send this document to be sighed via Adobe, but the document has two places that require a signature and I cannot figure out how to automate this process.

Ideally our agent drags the customer details to a Pipedrive stage, this triggers Webmerge to populate the Word document and sends it to Adobe - but how does Adobe know where the signature boxes are supposed to be, so that our customer only has to click the sign box once?

Many thanks,

Nic

Topics

From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pipedrive, Webmerge & hopefully Adobe....

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently use Pipedrive as our sales CRM to great effect.

We ask customers questions and put the answers in Pipedrive. We have a requirement for the client to sign to confirm the answers they supplied are correct.

We currently use Docusign, but wish to move to Adobe for our signing needs.

We use Webmerge to populate our Word document with the answers our customers have supplied and we have recorded in Pipedrive. I now need to send this document to be sighed via Adobe, but the document has two places that require a signature and I cannot figure out how to automate this process.

Ideally our agent drags the customer details to a Pipedrive stage, this triggers Webmerge to populate the Word document and sends it to Adobe - but how does Adobe know where the signature boxes are supposed to be, so that our customer only has to click the sign box once?

Many thanks,

Nic

Topics

From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?