Highlighted

Please confirm that you have taken responsibility to cancel all business contracts I hold with Adobe Ltd

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am furious to discover your company has again debited my credit card for April 2016 after I clearly requested my account cancellation in March.

I want this account cancelled immediately!  I want the April billing returned to my credit card!

Please confirm that you have taken responsibility to cancel all business contracts I hold with Adobe Ltd.

Topics

Feature Request or Idea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Please confirm that you have taken responsibility to cancel all business contracts I hold with Adobe Ltd

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am furious to discover your company has again debited my credit card for April 2016 after I clearly requested my account cancellation in March.

I want this account cancelled immediately!  I want the April billing returned to my credit card!

Please confirm that you have taken responsibility to cancel all business contracts I hold with Adobe Ltd.

Topics

Feature Request or Idea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 12, 2016 0
sukritd LATEST
Engaged ,
Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I will quickly forward this to the concerned team.

You could meanwhile drop an email on trkumar@adobe.com with your registered email id and phone number so that we can process this further.

Regards

Sukrit Dhingra

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2016 0