Highlighted

Please introduce a distributor/agent who sales "Adobe Sign" in Taiwan, thank you.

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please introduce a distributor/agent who sales "Adobe Sign" in Taiwan, thank you.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kenny.yan@rafaelmicro.com,

Please contact Our Sales team on the number mentioned in the below link to subscribe for Adobe Sign service in Taiwan:

- Sign Services 訂閱計劃 | Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,
Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before I left this message, I've called your sales team they told me call 0800-666-536, then customer service give a website address of agents (http://www.adobe.com/tw/purchase/), then agents told me Adobe didn't have eSign service in Taiwan?!

I've try Adobe eSign service and think its good for our company but I'd like to know a "real" contact window, could you do me a favor?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines