Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pre-filling a Template without Signing

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created a template consists of form fields of check boxes and text fields to be used on a daily basis.  I am looking to first pre-fill the form as the author without signing the document and then sending it for signature only to 2 others.  I set the fields to all show pre-fill with the exception of the 2 signatures which I set them for their own step.  I cannot find a way to pre-fill the form prior to setting up the email addresses so I went ahead and added myself as the first signer which allows me to prefill the form but it also requires me to sign even though I have not assigned a spot for me to sign.

1. Is there a way for me to pre-fill only without signing prior to sending?

2. Is there a way to send seperate PDFs under one email and not have them auto populate the names?  For example I attached the same form twice to complete on 2 seperate employees.  It showed up twice but ended up auto populating the same and titles,etc on both forms rather than letting me manually enter.

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Christie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Hi Christie,

We apologize for the delay in response. If you are still looking for the answers for the same then you may check the related help documents and discussion below-

Here is a similar discussion on Adobe forum Prefill Agreement Fields  in which a workaround has been suggested to achieve the same.

2. Is there a way to send separate PDFs under one email and not have them auto populate the names?  For example I attac

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Christie,

We apologize for the delay in response. If you are still looking for the answers for the same then you may check the related help documents and discussion below-

Here is a similar discussion on Adobe forum Prefill Agreement Fields  in which a workaround has been suggested to achieve the same.

2. Is there a way to send separate PDFs under one email and not have them auto populate the names?  For example I attached the same form twice to complete on 2 separate employees.  It showed up twice but ended up auto populating the same and titles,etc on both forms rather than letting me manually enter.

What you are trying to do, is practically not possible. Sending similar form twice in a same email to 2 signer is not achievable.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines