Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem API authentification

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate the API of adobe eSign and i have a problem at the first step, to authorize my app :

I've spent a full day trying to make it works without success... i'm used to work with several APIs (facebook, instagram, vimeo, youtube...) and oAuth2 and this is the first time i'm stuck that way...

Even when i type this url on my browser it won't work :

https://secure.na1.echosign.com/public/oauth?redirect_uri=[MY_REDIRECT_URL]&response_type= code&clie...

On my account i've setup the correct SCOPE and REDIRECT_URI...

I tried to get help from the support, but they said support is only on the forum...

On another post i just read they now say that we need a business account ? It's not very clear, because i bought an individual account following the advise from the support during our phone call...

Please help!

Thanks in advance,

Emmanuel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

The hostname of the API you are trying on is not correct. You need to send the request to the host that you set up in your accout setting for example 'myhost.au1.echosign.com'.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The hostname of the API you are trying on is not correct. You need to send the request to the host that you set up in your accout setting for example 'myhost.au1.echosign.com'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot!

that was it i thought it was optional but setting up a custom host fixed the pb.

All my best,

E

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines