Highlighted

Problem logging in after up and downgrading account

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can anybody help? Support doesn't want to and sends me to this forum.

This is the case:

I had the Individual license for years. Than somebody sold me the Enterprice license but forgot to inform me correctly. So I went from Individual to Enterprise. When I found out I was informed incorrectly. I contacted Adobe and they changed my account back to Individual again. With that something went wrong again.  So now I cannot login anymore and are not able to do anything. This is the problem. When I now log into Adobe sign I get the the message: "We experienced problems with Adobe login. Please try again." . I try againg and get the same message over and over again.

Please help me.

With kind regards

wend from Individual to

Topics

Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem logging in after up and downgrading account

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can anybody help? Support doesn't want to and sends me to this forum.

This is the case:

I had the Individual license for years. Than somebody sold me the Enterprice license but forgot to inform me correctly. So I went from Individual to Enterprise. When I found out I was informed incorrectly. I contacted Adobe and they changed my account back to Individual again. With that something went wrong again.  So now I cannot login anymore and are not able to do anything. This is the problem. When I now log into Adobe sign I get the the message: "We experienced problems with Adobe login. Please try again." . I try againg and get the same message over and over again.

Please help me.

With kind regards

wend from Individual to

Topics

Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?