• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Adobe Sign after changing Adobe ID

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently changed my Adobe ID and now my Adobe Sign (and possibly other features) are not working any more. Specifically for Adobe Sign, the loading bar goes to 60 and then there's a popup that says "Forbidden: The operation could not be completed. Please try again later.".

I've read a few other threads that said I need to contact Adobe Sign support, who will fix the duplication of Adobe ID's so that the feature works, I'm not sure how to get in touch with them. I've tried calling Adobe's support number on 3 separate occasions - each time, I waited for over 20 minutes and hung up after losing patience.

If anyone can give me guidance on how to get in touch with adobe sign support to fix this issue, that would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Hi Kevinj,

As you have mentioned above, after changing the Adobe ID you get Forbidden error message on sending the document for signature.

This generally happens when you set an email address which is already registered under another Adobe Sign account.

That means you already had an Adobe Sign account with that email address.

In this case, you will need to free that email from the old account.

Then only it will be able to send a document for signature using the current account.

I would request you to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevinj,

As you have mentioned above, after changing the Adobe ID you get Forbidden error message on sending the document for signature.

This generally happens when you set an email address which is already registered under another Adobe Sign account.

That means you already had an Adobe Sign account with that email address.

In this case, you will need to free that email from the old account.

Then only it will be able to send a document for signature using the current account.

I would request you to contact support to get help with this.

You may use this link Contact Customer Care to contact support.

Once you open the link sign in with your Adobe ID.

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines