Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems adding eSignature

Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have an eSign account. I am trying to sign Google's HIPAA Business Associate Agreement. When I get to the signature field, it will not allow me to type my name in. I am allowed to sign my name with the mouse, only. However, it will not allow me to click on the "apply" button to enter my signature. I am only allowed to click "cancel" or "clear," both of which delete my signature. I cannot complete the form with those two options. Do I need to have an eSign account in order to fill out this document? I have no plans of using eSign with my business, as I must be HIPAA compliant.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is it possible to inbox me your registered email address on which you have received the document for signature, along with document name. Please don't share it on public forums.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this issue as well. The person who received my document is signing from his phone. He can open the document and put in his signature but the 'Apply' button never pops up, only 'Cancel' is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines