Highlighted

Problems sending documents for signing

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting an error message time and time again when I use the send for signature option in Acrobat DC. The problem persists in both the desktop version and Acrobat DC. The error message that I'm getting is: "We experienced problems with Adobe login. Please try again."Error message.JPG

I use the same password for both Acrobat DC and Adobe sign. Adobe sign is part of my Acrobat DC plan. I tried everything including clearing the cache, aligning passwords so they match in both programs. I also spent over 1 hour on a chat session with one of the technicians who told me that password restrictions on my email hosting with GoDaddy could be the problem which I found odd and when I checked with GoDaddy they laughed off this suggestion. So no email restrictions.

So I cannot use the send for signature option at the moment which is causing me severe headaches and in fact business to boot. Nobody including Adobe seems to know how to fix the problem. Any insights from the community out there? Thanks for your help.

Topics

Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems sending documents for signing

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting an error message time and time again when I use the send for signature option in Acrobat DC. The problem persists in both the desktop version and Acrobat DC. The error message that I'm getting is: "We experienced problems with Adobe login. Please try again."Error message.JPG

I use the same password for both Acrobat DC and Adobe sign. Adobe sign is part of my Acrobat DC plan. I tried everything including clearing the cache, aligning passwords so they match in both programs. I also spent over 1 hour on a chat session with one of the technicians who told me that password restrictions on my email hosting with GoDaddy could be the problem which I found odd and when I checked with GoDaddy they laughed off this suggestion. So no email restrictions.

So I cannot use the send for signature option at the moment which is causing me severe headaches and in fact business to boot. Nobody including Adobe seems to know how to fix the problem. Any insights from the community out there? Thanks for your help.

Topics

Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SymmetryAccounting,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

As mentioned that you have tried with the Adobe Sign website as well as Acrobat DC. I assume, there might be problem with the login credential used to send the agreement. Are you experiencing this problem with one specific document or with multiple documents?

• Please send the agreement using your corporate ID, as subscription is registered to the that email.
  • Also, check with new agreement sending via corporate ID(registered for Adobe Sign)

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha,

I encounter the problem when sending any document through Adobe DC. If I open the document on the desktop and select send for signature from within the document itself, the program works through the steps of sending the document including providing me with a confirmation receipt and a reference number that the document has been sent. However, the document never arrives to the intended recipient and I have tried to send to multiple different emails.

I do not understand the two bullet points that you are making. I registered for Adobe using the business email. I do not use any other email. I login to Adobe with this email and do not use any other email after that point. Also, when I try to login to Adobe Sign (Echosign) I get the following message:

Echosign.JPG

This is terribly confusing and I intend to move my business to another provider when my subscription expires as I'm not happy with the performance of Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Akki_24 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SymmetryAccounting,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Please check your inbox for further instructions. As the issue would now be taken care by the support team online.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines