Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Public Link

New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am looking to share a link for e-signing with any stakeholders,

How do I share a sign template out as a public link and does not expire, so anyone can sign on it and complete it. I would receive notificated as per normal.

Please advise asap.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Hi Jeremyha,

If you are referring to a web link that you can share with the user to get signature on the document, you can use the Adobe Sign widget feature for that.

Please refer to the following help document on creating and using the widgets forms.

- Create Widgets

- Create a web form |

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you are referring to something else or if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeremyha,

If you are referring to a web link that you can share with the user to get signature on the document, you can use the Adobe Sign widget feature for that.

Please refer to the following help document on creating and using the widgets forms.

- Create Widgets

- Create a web form |

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you are referring to something else or if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2023 Jul 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<a href="https://www.vevioz.com" target="_blank" rel="dofollow" title="Vevioz Enterprise"><font color="blue"><b>Free PBN Backlinks</b><font></a>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2023 Dec 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vevo,

You can use the Adobe Sign widget feature to share a web link for document signatures. Refer to this help document for creating and using widgets forms:

• Create Widgets

• Create a web form

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Sanjay!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines