Highlighted

Public Link

New Here ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am looking to share a link for e-signing with any stakeholders,

How do I share a sign template out as a public link and does not expire, so anyone can sign on it and complete it. I would receive notificated as per normal.

Please advise asap.

Thank you

Hi Jeremyha,

If you are referring to a web link that you can share with the user to get signature on the document, you can use the Adobe Sign widget feature for that.

Please refer to the following help document on creating and using the widgets forms.

- Create Widgets

- Create a web form |

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you are referring to something else or if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Feature Request or Idea, From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Public Link

New Here ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am looking to share a link for e-signing with any stakeholders,

How do I share a sign template out as a public link and does not expire, so anyone can sign on it and complete it. I would receive notificated as per normal.

Please advise asap.

Thank you

Hi Jeremyha,

If you are referring to a web link that you can share with the user to get signature on the document, you can use the Adobe Sign widget feature for that.

Please refer to the following help document on creating and using the widgets forms.

- Create Widgets

- Create a web form |

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you are referring to something else or if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Feature Request or Idea, From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeremyha,

- Create Widgets

- Create a web form |

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines