• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pulling report by Completed date and not Created dated

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to be able to pull a report of documents based on the date the document was completed, not on the date the document was created.

Is there any way to do this.  It just seems like common sense to me, so I'm not sure what it is not an option when I go to create a report.

Thanks,

TOPICS
Manage documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for your post.

The Report duration is by creation date, that is correct. To see a list of your documents by completion date, you can export the report as a .CSV file:

SignCSM_Shannon_0-1593716869057.png

Choose your duration: I chose the past 12 months. On the next page click "Export Report Data".  Once this is downloaded you can then sort your file by "Agreement Status" and then by "Last Transaction Date". This will show you all signed (and other agreement status') transactions with the date of completion along with all other important metadata like Agreement Name, Recipient Email, etc. 

I hope this was helpful. 

~ Shannon 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the info.  I will say that I have never seen a program with the limited reporting capabilities that adobe sign has.  I think that just the most basic program ever allows to you chose what fields you want to run a report on.  I wish there was a way to automatically export cerain fields from echo sign based on the signed date. I mean we can't even select the fields that we want to see in the report.  This really needs to go back to the drawing board.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines