Highlighted

"Map Salesforce Product Line Items Fields to Adobe Document Fields"

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My client is a paid customer. I sent an email to their contact but still no answer after more than a week. I am trying to get the adobe sign production logins to be able to get the phone support. But in the mean time, i will try my luck here.

Hello, i want to display fields from the opportunity products in my documents. From what i understood it is possible from the tutorials. But no matter how i add those fields which are pretty simple fields, nothing appears on the template there is a boxing for writting. How are my supposed to call the fields on my template then?

Thank you very much

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Map Salesforce Product Line Items Fields to Adobe Document Fields"

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My client is a paid customer. I sent an email to their contact but still no answer after more than a week. I am trying to get the adobe sign production logins to be able to get the phone support. But in the mean time, i will try my luck here.

Hello, i want to display fields from the opportunity products in my documents. From what i understood it is possible from the tutorials. But no matter how i add those fields which are pretty simple fields, nothing appears on the template there is a boxing for writting. How are my supposed to call the fields on my template then?

Thank you very much

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?