• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Unable to complete request. Per-recipient authentication is disabled for this account or tier"

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2016 Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a 6s iPhone on the mobile app I am getting "Unable to complete request. Per-recipient authentication is disabled for this account or tier.." plus alphabet soup.    Earlier I was getting Invalid Access Token.  The web portal works fine. 

The help desk said the forum was the only support.

-Rolando

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is a  know issue. We have already locked a bug for it & the concerned team is working on it.

We will update your once the issue is fixed.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2016 Feb 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Customer,

From eSign mobile iOS team, I have put this bug in the top priority, we have submitted a patch (3.3.1) to fix the bug in App Store. We are waiting for Apple review and approve.  You should be able to download this patch around next 7 days.

Please go to Adobe EchoSign website to use from the browser if you need it immediately. 

Sorry for all inconvenience, and thanks for using our products.

From Adobe eSign mobile iOS team,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines