• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"You are not authorized to send documents for signature. Please contact your account administrator" BUT I am the administrator

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2015 Oct 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"You are not authorized to send documents for signature. Please contact your account administrator" BUT I am the administrator.

WTH?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi RUKE,

I have checked your account details and I can see that the your EchoSign Pro account status is currently showing cancelled account, it could be billing related issue or bad card n file.

Please login to your EchoSign account & update the billing status or you can contact us at Support | eSign services from Adobe ‌in order to get this issue fixed.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi RUKE,

I have checked your account details and I can see that the your EchoSign Pro account status is currently showing cancelled account, it could be billing related issue or bad card n file.

Please login to your EchoSign account & update the billing status or you can contact us at Support | eSign services from Adobe ‌in order to get this issue fixed.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines