• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Radio button and signature field problems...please help!

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2016 Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, been having a couple of problems that are really driving me insane. I would hugely appreciate any help you could offer....

Ive spent a very long time creating a contract in Adobe Acrobat Pro that can be prefilled and then sent for signature by the soon to be employee. Generally it works fine but I have two issues.....

1 . When I 'Send for Signature' through Acrobat, the fields for Sender Signature (i.e. mine) only require me to put in text. In fact I cant find a way to add my signature. The fields in Acrobat pro DC are set as Signatures. When I have tested receiving the contract it requests a signature just fine.

2. Lower priority but still amazingly irritating - I cant specify radio buttons as participant 'Signer' only as Sender or something else. How come? I want the signer to fill out a mutually exclusive set of yes/no questions and then sign to say they confirm this information.

Very many thanks again for any help. Yours,

Tom in the UK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?