Highlighted

Radio Buttons

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the adobe echosign update a couple of months ago, is anyone finding the input of radio buttons and check boxes a LOT less user friendly? The buttons are "Sticky" for lack of a better description, and lining them up is a lot harder. They constantly overlap on top of each other, and the automatic size that is generated is a lot larger than they used to be. At least before, when the radio buttons were generated, they were easier to line up. Not sure if anyone agrees, but just an idea for people working at echosign, if you're going to change / update the system, please please have some UI/UX tests before you implement changes. I am slightly puzzled why an update would actually make echosign even less user friendly. Does anyone else experience this since the "update"?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Radio Buttons

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the adobe echosign update a couple of months ago, is anyone finding the input of radio buttons and check boxes a LOT less user friendly? The buttons are "Sticky" for lack of a better description, and lining them up is a lot harder. They constantly overlap on top of each other, and the automatic size that is generated is a lot larger than they used to be. At least before, when the radio buttons were generated, they were easier to line up. Not sure if anyone agrees, but just an idea for people working at echosign, if you're going to change / update the system, please please have some UI/UX tests before you implement changes. I am slightly puzzled why an update would actually make echosign even less user friendly. Does anyone else experience this since the "update"?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes- I am a new user to Adobe Sign and it has been VERY difficult to setup radio buttons. Aligning them and making them all the same size is the difficult part. I find that I have to zoom in as much as I can on the document to really measure the size of the buttons and how they line up. I also noticed that even after editing and saving the template, that the alignment changes when I go back into the template to edit again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what you depends on how you add fields, but if using the dragging and dropping tool in adobe sign, you can make use of the alignment tools.

Select the first field, hold shift key and select the other fields to align or indeed resize and click the required resize or alignment options.

see the drag and drop chapter here:

Create forms

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2017 1
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to align the radio buttons.  In following the layout/alignment tools feature, I don't have the alignment or ruler icon at the top.  Can you assist me?  Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2018 0