• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random Issue with Multiple Signers

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Adobe Sign for a year or so.  I am a very experienced user.  I regularly send documents to the same ten people for electronic signing.  Over the last month or so, an issue has arisen where one of the ten recipients is unable to sign--which makes it where the document is never finalized.  The user email addresses have always been the same, and the recipient which cannot sign is random--one document someone can't sign and the next one he can and someone else can't.  I have done nothing different and cannot figure this out.  I have noticed when I go to the manage panel and look at the status of the document, the prohibited user's email does not list their name--for example:

John Doe, Susan Smith, Bob, Jane Doe.[personal details removed by moderator] 

In this example, [personal details removed by moderator] Bob is the recipient not able to sign the document, although Bob has signed many documents in the past, and would be able to sign another one if I sent it--but then Susan wouldn't be able to, and her name would be missing before her email.

Someone please help me figure this out.  It's driving me crazy.

Thanks!@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Hi Davep,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If this issue occurs with some particular users, then there seems to be an issue on the signer's end.

I did check the email address of the recipient you have shared above and who is not able to sign the document.

I see that the account for that user is not active. That may be the reason he was not able to sign the document.

Could you please share the email address of the users in the private message who are not able to sign the documents.

Take help of the ste

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Davep,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If this issue occurs with some particular users, then there seems to be an issue on the signer's end.

I did check the email address of the recipient you have shared above and who is not able to sign the document.

I see that the account for that user is not active. That may be the reason he was not able to sign the document.

Could you please share the email address of the users in the private message who are not able to sign the documents.

Take help of the steps here How Do I Send Private Message to initiate the private message.

This is just to confirm if it is an issue with the document or with the signer's account.

NOTE: Please do not share the email address on the Forums.

I will be deleting the email addresses you have shared above.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines