• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Adobe Fill and Sign

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded the Adobe Fill and Sign through the Google Play Store onto my Samsung Galaxy S8 cellphone. I attempted to share a signed document to my google drive and was met with an error sign that indicated I did not have enough storage space on my device. The document is approximately 259 kb and I have a little over 37GB of storage space left on my device. I have successfully been able to share two signed documents that were approximately 70 kb in size. I would like to know the steps I can take to enable the signing and sharing of documents that are fairly small in size, though more than one page at a time. I have attempted to uninstall and re-download the application with no success.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Could you try installing Adobe Scan app on your device from Play store and send one of the scanned pdf using share icon and check if you are still getting the same error message?

You can download Adobe Scan app using this link: Adobe Scan: PDF Scanner, OCR – Apps on Google Pla...

Refer to the steps given in this help document on how to share pdf:

Working with Scanned Documents — Adobe Scan Help

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Odofemim,

Could you share version of Fill and Sign app installed on the device? To check the version, tap three vertical dots in the top-right corner of the screen > Settings > check the version field.

Are you able to share signed document to an email account (Gmail for ex.)? Does that work?

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version is 1.3.0

As soon as I press the share icon, I get the message that I do not have enough storage space on my device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Could you check if app has storage permission turned on by going into Settings > Installed apps > Adobe Fill & Sign > App permissions > Storage? If its not, try turning it on and check if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the app and it indicates that it has permission to use the storage. I did not have to adjust it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not allow it access to my Camera... should I do that as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Odofemim,

[response edited]

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Could you try installing Adobe Scan app on your device from Play store and send one of the scanned pdf using share icon and check if you are still getting the same error message?

You can download Adobe Scan app using this link: Adobe Scan: PDF Scanner, OCR – Apps on Google Pla...

Refer to the steps given in this help document on how to share pdf:

Working with Scanned Documents — Adobe Scan Help

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines