• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Agreement quota exhausted?

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need assistance.   I have  a paid individual account Adobe Pack/Adobe sign and have only sent less than 12 documents in 2 years and 3 this month.  I have also gotten the message: Agreement creation quota of the user is exhausted.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Hi Riang,

I see that you have the Adobe PDF pack subscription which does not include the Adobe Sign individual account.

You have a free Adobe Sign account that provides you 5 transaction in a 30 days cycle.

I can see that you have already reached your maximum transaction quota as you have sent multiple documents on 4th March 2018.

It works on a 30 days cycle from the day when the document sent.

So you will be able to send the next document after 30 days from the date when you sent the first document

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Riang,

I see that you have the Adobe PDF pack subscription which does not include the Adobe Sign individual account.

You have a free Adobe Sign account that provides you 5 transaction in a 30 days cycle.

I can see that you have already reached your maximum transaction quota as you have sent multiple documents on 4th March 2018.

It works on a 30 days cycle from the day when the document sent.

So you will be able to send the next document after 30 days from the date when you sent the first document (i.e 4th March).

Let us know if you need any further information.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I am having the same issue.
How can you upgrade to send unlimited  documents on Adobe sign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines