Highlighted

Re: Cannot Authenticate to Microsoft Flow

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried the developer trial account and get nothing different, I select the Adobe Sign connection from within MS Flow and it triggers a new login screen to pop up, I can log into what I believe is the develop platform from that new screen but this is all, the login doesn't transfer or replicate in MS Flow.

Regards

Matt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Cannot Authenticate to Microsoft Flow

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried the developer trial account and get nothing different, I select the Adobe Sign connection from within MS Flow and it triggers a new login screen to pop up, I can log into what I believe is the develop platform from that new screen but this is all, the login doesn't transfer or replicate in MS Flow.

Regards

Matt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

If you are experiencing an issue with the Developer account, please contact the Adobe Sign pre-sales team.

They can check if the integration settings are enabled on your account or not.

You may contact them via this link Adobe Sign – Plans and pricing for enterprise and individuals | Adobe Document Cloud

Hope the information helps.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2019 0