• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Cannot Authenticate to Microsoft Flow

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I have tried everything (new dev account, different browsers, incognito, etc) but still cannot get the Adobe Sign connection to work. Please help, we have a large customer who is potentially interested in this solution!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeroens,

I have checked your account with the email address used to sign in to the forums. You are using Adobe Sign trial service.

As you are using the Adobe Sign trial account, it consists of all the features of Enterprise service plans except the integration.

Please register for the free Developer edition of Adobe Sign over here Create Developer Account, APIs for custom applications | Adobe Sign

Please make sure that you use a different email address for the registration which is not used for any other Adobe Sign account.

I would recommend you to contact the Pre-Sales team to get the integration settings enabled. They will be able to provide you the pre-sales technical assistance.

Please refer this link to get in contact with them: Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

I hope the information will help.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2019 Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for your response. I have now register a Developer Account but the problem with the Flow Connector authentication is exactly the same: it shows the popup, I log in but the Adobe pop up is redirected to the Adobe Sign Account page, not to the page that authorizes the API connection from Microsoft Flow. So it still doesn’t work… ☹

How do I get in touch with the Pre-Sales team? Do you have contact info/ phone number? Preferably in the Netherlands or in the UK.

Thank you,

Jeroen Struik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have exactly the same issue, it has been here for months.... No way to get some straight answers as well. Flow and Adobe Sign integration is just broken or at least not explained clearly anywhere. I have wasted hours on this already. Could someone please explain how to configure you Developer account for Adobe Sign to return a token in the response in the Microsoft Flow authentication dialog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines