• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Constant problems with Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is now July 1, 2019. I purchased a subscription to Adobe Reader DC yesterday in order to get signed signatures from pdfs. However, everything that has been reported above is still a bug. I cannot get past the upgrade message. I do not own Adobe Sign. I own Adobe Reader DC. Why can't I complete the process of emailing my signed document to others to also sign?

Lakshmi 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2019 Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lakshmi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is a free service. You do not need any subscription for Reader DC.

I have checked your account with the email address that you have used to sign in to the forums.

You had purchased the Adobe Export PDF service which is already canceled.

As the service was canceled within 14 days from purchase, you will get a refund for the service within 3-5 business working days.

For the Adobe Sign issue, would like to inform you that you get only two free transactions to send a document for signature with free Reader DC application.

It seems that you have already used the two free transactions. That is the reason you get an option to upgrade when you try to send a document for signature.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any question.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Meenakshi

We have an Enterprise License for Creative Cloud and have done the upgrade and the Adobe Sign will not allow me to use it. I know it works because I've used it on my personal account desktop and mobile, but can't get it to work on the Enterprise version of Creative Cloud.

Please help.

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines