• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Uploading a Signed Copy and Replace Signer Options are missing.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

with the latest change (New Send for Signature experience in Adobe Document Cloud ) I got fully mixed up. Why do you ruin such a great dashboard? Where can I now upload a signed copy?

Thanks,

User

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi User,

It seems that you are accessing your Adobe Sign documents online from here Adobe Document Cloud

Once you sign-in into the Adobe Document Cloud, go to "For Signature".

Then at the top right, you will get an option to enable the Adobe Sign Manage tab.

new option for manage tab.JPG

Enable the "Adobe Sign Manage" tab and check if you can now upload the signed copy without any issues.

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I have an agreement pending and got it now by mail, I've scanned it and want to replace the file in the document cloud, but do not find the option anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you are referring to the option Upload the signed copy, the option is still there.

When you open the Document Cloud and please select the option "For Signature" under Shared at the extreme left of the screen.

Once you select the For signature, check the option in the red box in the screenshot below is enabled or not.

new option for manage tab.JPG

If the Adobe Sign manage is enabled, you will get the screen as shown below in screenshot:

There you can select the pending document from the list.

Then you can upload the signed copy of the document in a similar way as you do it previously.

Refer to the steps mentioned here Upload a signed copy of an agreement.

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I only see this? BTW how can I change the language to English?

adobe-sign.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines