Highlighted

Recipient able to upload documents?

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my company is interested in this service to streamline new customers who sign up with us. However, they sometimes need to provide certain documents to us when signing up. Is there a way to let recipients upload a document and send it back with e-signature?

Also, I am interested in embedding the template to a webpage, can someone direct me to the proper information on how to do so?

Thank you

Hello Joe,

Regarding the first scenario, you can use the file attachment field by dragging in the preview page and then send it out for signature.

For second workflow, if you are looking to embed the document in a website, you can use Widget functionality and can retrieve the JavaScript Code to embed in website. Below is the documentation for reference:

Create Widgets | Adobe eSign services

Regards,

-Rijul

Topics

From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Recipient able to upload documents?

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my company is interested in this service to streamline new customers who sign up with us. However, they sometimes need to provide certain documents to us when signing up. Is there a way to let recipients upload a document and send it back with e-signature?

Also, I am interested in embedding the template to a webpage, can someone direct me to the proper information on how to do so?

Thank you

Hello Joe,

Regarding the first scenario, you can use the file attachment field by dragging in the preview page and then send it out for signature.

For second workflow, if you are looking to embed the document in a website, you can use Widget functionality and can retrieve the JavaScript Code to embed in website. Below is the documentation for reference:

Regards,

-Rijul

Topics

From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Joe,

Regards,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply Rijul, that was very useful for embedding.

Regarding the uploading of documents, I am not trying to send more attachments, I am wanting to make the recipient upload an attachment and send it back to me. I have a template saved that I can send to someone to ask them to sign, however I need them to provide documentation such as a phone bill. Is this possible?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Joe,

You can use the attachment field in order for signers to attach the document while signing the document.

Regards,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where. Please explain where you can do what you mention

I have same question but your response is too vague

Question is, user of Acrobat DC creates a form with signature request.

Signer must also upload an attachment to the signed document, how is the request for attachment created. I see no tool that adds a attachment request,.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As stated, where is this option to include an attachment for the person signing the form????

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was the "attachment field" question ever answered? I stumbled onto this thread while looking for the same solution, and have seen the "attachment field" mentioned in a few other threads, but no one can ever provide detailed instruction. Similarly, I've got a widget that needs the signer to upload documents while signing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See here for the text tag for including attachment option for signer.

https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/text-tag.html#Supporting

Example - {{photo_es_:signer1:attachment:label("Photo")}}

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Love u! 

Thanks! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mark1179 LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant get this to work. Is there a sample form?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines