• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recipient able to upload documents?

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my company is interested in this service to streamline new customers who sign up with us. However, they sometimes need to provide certain documents to us when signing up. Is there a way to let recipients upload a document and send it back with e-signature?

Also, I am interested in embedding the template to a webpage, can someone direct me to the proper information on how to do so?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 27, 2016 Feb 27, 2016

Hello Joe,

Regarding the first scenario, you can use the file attachment field by dragging in the preview page and then send it out for signature.

For second workflow, if you are looking to embed the document in a website, you can use Widget functionality and can retrieve the JavaScript Code to embed in website. Below is the documentation for reference:

Create Widgets | Adobe eSign services

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2016 Feb 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Joe,

Regarding the first scenario, you can use the file attachment field by dragging in the preview page and then send it out for signature.

For second workflow, if you are looking to embed the document in a website, you can use Widget functionality and can retrieve the JavaScript Code to embed in website. Below is the documentation for reference:

Create Widgets | Adobe eSign services

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2016 Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply Rijul, that was very useful for embedding.

Regarding the uploading of documents, I am not trying to send more attachments, I am wanting to make the recipient upload an attachment and send it back to me. I have a template saved that I can send to someone to ask them to sign, however I need them to provide documentation such as a phone bill. Is this possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2016 Mar 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Joe,

You can use the attachment field in order for signers to attach the document while signing the document.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2016 Jun 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where. Please explain where you can do what you mention

I have same question but your response is too vague

Question is, user of Acrobat DC creates a form with signature request.

Signer must also upload an attachment to the signed document, how is the request for attachment created. I see no tool that adds a attachment request,.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As stated, where is this option to include an attachment for the person signing the form????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was the "attachment field" question ever answered? I stumbled onto this thread while looking for the same solution, and have seen the "attachment field" mentioned in a few other threads, but no one can ever provide detailed instruction. Similarly, I've got a widget that needs the signer to upload documents while signing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to know how to do this as well. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sadly this seems to not be available as an optnion.  I've been looking to do this for years and it's where Acrobat falls short.  I use a product called signNow for this.  It's inferior to Acrobat is some ways, but they got the enforce recipient attachment part right.  The best part if you can set coniditons on when the attachment is a reuqirement without knowing java or any other coding language, it's in the menu option of the field settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See here for the text tag for including attachment option for signer.

https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/text-tag.html#Supporting

Example - {{photo_es_:signer1:attachment:label("Photo")}}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Love u! 

Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant get this to work. Is there a sample form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This only works with business accounts?  I cannot seem to get this to work with my paid Adobe Acrobat DC subscription.  It's gonna cost more than double per month just to have signers add their own ID photo?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering the same thing. IDK why it has to be so difficult to be specific about how to do something and who is and isn't able to do it. I have a PAID account!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find out if this only works with business accounts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines