• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redline Changes - Importing Back in Salesforce

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering if anyone has an easy solution/process for when clients want to make redline changes to their contract we send via Salesforce? 

Ex: We generate and send contract to client.

Client doesn't want to sign because there are some things they want to change in the agreement.

We export the document and convert to a word doc and track changes. 

Client makes changes and sends back.

When we accept their changes and go to upload back into Salesforce, the formatting on the agreement is all messed up and fields that we originally had locked became unlocked. 

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mososborne1,

I suspect the issue here is that when the document has been reverted to word, and changed back to PDF a new layer of fields are added through Acrobat without the required settings on the fields (i.e. locked fields). 

You can either apply the fields to the word document as a text tag where you can specify the formatting and type of field you are adding (i.e. required, who is the signer etc.) or you can save the original layer of fields in their position as a form field layer. You can then add the form field layer on top of the amended Word document. To do so, please go to: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/help/reusable-form-field-layer.html

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines