Highlighted

Registration form

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community.

It is possible to send one registration form to multiple users, without the other users seeing the filled in data?

I have to send out a registration for every new customer (about 100 new customers a month) incl. their signature.

Therefore, it is always the same blank form, which every new customer has to fill in.

I thought about sending 25-30 mails once a week at once.

Of course, I don't want other customers to see the sensitive data of each other.

Is there a way to do that with Adobe sign?

Or another adobe solution? I want to make the process of signing as simple as possible for our customers.

Thank you for your help!

Yvonne

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Registration form

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community.

It is possible to send one registration form to multiple users, without the other users seeing the filled in data?

I have to send out a registration for every new customer (about 100 new customers a month) incl. their signature.

Therefore, it is always the same blank form, which every new customer has to fill in.

I thought about sending 25-30 mails once a week at once.

Of course, I don't want other customers to see the sensitive data of each other.

Is there a way to do that with Adobe sign?

Or another adobe solution? I want to make the process of signing as simple as possible for our customers.

Thank you for your help!

Yvonne

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?