• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove auto signature?

New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reviewed some other posts with similar questions but they were aged, just want to make sure I am not missing something.

I create web forms where I fill out a portion at the top of the file, then send it to a customer to sign.  

Is it required that I sign it after I fill out the top portion?  I have tried changing the forms to "anyone" as well as "pre fill" and the signature box always auto adds at the bottom.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

You are referring to your documents as "Web Forms". Web Forms are usually embed on your website (or sent as a link) so people can easily access your document to sign without having a sender. It's especially useful if you need to post a form on your own website for signature. Each signer completes the form individually, and each individual transaction is recorded on the Manage tab as a discrete Agreement.. Unless you are using the API, you cannot interact on a Web Form without signing.

Now, if you are using the term web form interchangibly for a regular Adobe Sign send experience, then the easiest way to prefill without signing is to create your document using Prefill field types. When created correctly, these fields will be recognized by Sign as prefill by sender and a sender signature will not be required. 

Here is a super helpful document about prefilling fields prior to sending - https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/prefill-forms-field-before-sending.html . More importnatly, be sure you are assigning these fields to the sender for prefill; here's help around assigning fields -https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/assign-form-fields-to-signers.html

I hope this was helpful; be well, 

Shannon 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines