Highlighted

Remove myself as party in the final confirmation mail

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I got a basic workflow running via the API which entails uploading a doc, sending to 2 parties and getting signatures - all good.

The problem is that the final confirmation email containing the doc signed by both parties, contains my own account details (the Adobe sign dev account) as well as theirs as participants in the agreement:

As example, the final message is "{Document Name} between {My name}, {Party1} and {Party2} is Signed and Filed!" where I would expect to only see Party1 and Party2.

I cannot find a setting for this - or am I missing something? So far my only solution is to disable the final email and "manually" working around it in my application, but I'd prefer to use Adobe's built in mailing if at all possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance.

Emile

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Remove myself as party in the final confirmation mail

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I got a basic workflow running via the API which entails uploading a doc, sending to 2 parties and getting signatures - all good.

The problem is that the final confirmation email containing the doc signed by both parties, contains my own account details (the Adobe sign dev account) as well as theirs as participants in the agreement:

As example, the final message is "{Document Name} between {My name}, {Party1} and {Party2} is Signed and Filed!" where I would expect to only see Party1 and Party2.

I cannot find a setting for this - or am I missing something? So far my only solution is to disable the final email and "manually" working around it in my application, but I'd prefer to use Adobe's built in mailing if at all possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance.

Emile

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 02, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I really the only schmuck stuck with this? 😐

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2019 0