• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

remove "Please Sign" from subject line

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2016 Jul 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to remove the "Please Sign" from the subject line? It is always there be default and I do not wish to have it there.

Jeff

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2016 Jul 28, 2016

Hi Jeff,

Currently we dont support customizable email templates. But i think this is indeed a nice to have feature request for our product managers to pick and push. Hope this one is picked up and worked upon soon.

You can still choose not to send this mail altogether (or send it to fewer people) but currently there is no way to customize it.

Thanks
Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2016 Jul 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Currently we dont support customizable email templates. But i think this is indeed a nice to have feature request for our product managers to pick and push. Hope this one is picked up and worked upon soon.

You can still choose not to send this mail altogether (or send it to fewer people) but currently there is no way to customize it.

Thanks
Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can we customize email templates yet? The "please sign" feature forces the emails to spam for some of my business partners.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines