• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove webform owner from document participants?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - so I've created a webform that is functioning as designed; I have a signature tag for my customer (assigned to "web form signer") and one signature tag assigned to a designated countersigner (our legal dept). However, when a completed document comes in, I am listed as a particpant in the contract, despite not having completed any fields or participating in any signatures -  presumably since I created the webform using my account?

Is there a way to get my name off of the completed doc confirmation? In this example, "mickey mouse" went to the webform and populated the initial signature, it was then routed to Sarosh (my designated countersigner from legal) and I was uninvolved, but my name is still #1 on the confirmation: 

Alicewonderland0_0-1593197016093.png

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , User interface issues , Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone gotten a response for something like this? I would also like to remove my name from our webform agreements or have it say our company name instead. I, Lauren, am not a participant in the form - just the creator. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I would like to know as well if this is possible. I have the same issue. I would like to remove my name from the notifications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julie32748437qwr0,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the delay in response.

As you have created the form, you are the document's sender, and hence, the name will appear on the document. If you wish that your name should not appear, you may change your account name to one that you wish to appear on the document.

There is no option to remove the document creator or sender name from the completed document. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May I request this to be change in a future release?  We just started using web forms, but we did not realize the form's creator/owner would be in the email as the person requesting a signature.  I'm from a government organization, and I log in to my account using SSO from our Azure account, so I cannot just change my account name.  I tried editing my profile name, but that didn't seem to work; my account name still showed up in the emails.

When I log into Adobe Acrobat Sign and select Account -> Account Settings -> Email Settings, there is a section labeled Customize the "Signature Requested" email.  Can you not add a field in this section for the account owner to indicate what they would like to appear in the email, in place of the form creator/owner's name?  I think this would be the easiest solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines