Highlighted

Remove webform owner from document participants?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - so I've created a webform that is functioning as designed; I have a signature tag for my customer (assigned to "web form signer") and one signature tag assigned to a designated countersigner (our legal dept). However, when a completed document comes in, I am listed as a particpant in the contract, despite not having completed any fields or participating in any signatures -  presumably since I created the webform using my account?

Is there a way to get my name off of the completed doc confirmation? In this example, "mickey mouse" went to the webform and populated the initial signature, it was then routed to Sarosh (my designated countersigner from legal) and I was uninvolved, but my name is still #1 on the confirmation: 

Alicewonderland0_0-1593197016093.png

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, User interface issues, Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Remove webform owner from document participants?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - so I've created a webform that is functioning as designed; I have a signature tag for my customer (assigned to "web form signer") and one signature tag assigned to a designated countersigner (our legal dept). However, when a completed document comes in, I am listed as a particpant in the contract, despite not having completed any fields or participating in any signatures -  presumably since I created the webform using my account?

Is there a way to get my name off of the completed doc confirmation? In this example, "mickey mouse" went to the webform and populated the initial signature, it was then routed to Sarosh (my designated countersigner from legal) and I was uninvolved, but my name is still #1 on the confirmation: 

Alicewonderland0_0-1593197016093.png

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, User interface issues, Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 26, 2020 0

Have something to add?