• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing inactive accounts

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you remove inactive accounts ?  I have a user who does not need to send documents for signing, but does need to be able to receive and sign them.  They currently can't sign as it appears they have an inactive account, which I wish to purge.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

simonl4112964,

I have had the same question(s) and here is what I have found out so far:

An active account that you or your organization no longer requires - the user has left your organization, they have a name change due to marriage, divorce or other, or they change jobs within your organization and are no longer designated as a sender or signer - can not be delete or purged. The only option is to have that account move to an inactive account.

The explanation is that Adobe must retain the account for audit purposes. I understand this requirement but there has not been any documentation or explanation of a retention policy that would follow normal regulatory retention policies internationally.

My organizations fear is that we will begin to pile up old accounts and eventually this will become an issue for Adobe performance, etc. We are attempting to work with Adobe to improve their capabilities in this area.

Regards,

Rick K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your experience, here, Rick.  Why inactive users are blocked from receiving/signing also seems at odds with documentation. Surely managing a signing block-list is sufficient and inactive users should be excluded form this list, or at least have the option to be white listed?

I have seen evidence on this forum of Adobe purging inactive users in this scenario.  This has set a precedent and I would like to be afforded the same option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the past i have called adobe support to move the users account to a read only account.  THis allows them to sign documents without removing them from the list of inactive adobe users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines