Highlighted

Renumber/regenerate Participant #'s

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just trimmed down the number of Signature fields from 20 down to 13, but in the process of deleting signature fields, I also lost Participant numbers, so now I have Participant 1, 2, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.  When I try to add new Participants to get #3 back, I get Participant 21.  I wouldn't care but it seems Recipient #3 wants to go in the in the Participant 3 slot, which is gone and I get "Missing Signature Fields" when I try to send the document.

HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Renumber/regenerate Participant #'s

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just trimmed down the number of Signature fields from 20 down to 13, but in the process of deleting signature fields, I also lost Participant numbers, so now I have Participant 1, 2, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.  When I try to add new Participants to get #3 back, I get Participant 21.  I wouldn't care but it seems Recipient #3 wants to go in the in the Participant 3 slot, which is gone and I get "Missing Signature Fields" when I try to send the document.

HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?