• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Replace or edit document

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2016 Jul 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyway to easily replace or edit a document once it has been loaded into Adobe Sign but not actually signed by any of the parties? Occasionally clients will notice a mistake in the paperwork, it would be fantastic if they could mark-up the document and then sign. Or, alternatively, if they could hold off on signing and we could replace the incorrect pages with a revised file. As it is now, I have to completely cancel the document and then set it up again and resend it - which can be extremely time consuming and it frustrates my clients.

And while I'm thinking of it, it would be great if there was a way to delete a single page in a document once it was loaded into Adobe Sign, like when I'm adding signature fields to the document and I realize it generated a blank page. If I could just delete that page from inside of Adobe Sign, that would save me the hassle of having to cancel all my work, make the change in Acrobat and start the process from the beginning.

DB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Hi Julie,

The ability to replace or amend an existing document is now available with Adobe Sign!

For a short video on how this works, please go to: Modify a transaction in-flight |

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jul 06, 2016 Jul 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi deonab77869375

Adobe Sign is an electronic signature service. Once you upload the document in the Adobe Sign environment it get converted to an image.

It won't be possible to make any changes in the document once it is uploaded, however if you have uploaded the document as a Library template you can edit the Library template  (editing here refers to only editing the added form fields).

It won't even be possible to delete pages form the document once upload in the Adobe Sign environment.

The blank page getting added to the document after signature can be due to Signature block getting added to the document, this happens if you have not placed the Signature field before Sending the document out for Signature.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2016 Jul 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I'm just used to Docusign's features. Their system works very well in this regard. Is there a place where I could go to find out what features Adobe Sign is working on implementing in the near future?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

Is it still the case that this feature, to be able to replace an existing document that has already been uploaded, is still not available 2 years from the previous request?

Like the other user, I'm used to it being standard in DocuSign.  It's a no-brainer really.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julie,

The ability to replace or amend an existing document is now available with Adobe Sign!

For a short video on how this works, please go to: Modify a transaction in-flight |

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are Docusign Customers for 5+ years and we have recently switched to Adobe Sign. 

There are things we love about Adobe Sign and there are things we love about Docusign.

Unfortunately, we cannot have these things we love combined in one system or platform.

In terms of being user-friendly, Docusign takes the top spot.

Sure you can amend a document in Adobe Sign... But!... not if one of the signers have already signed.

Like if you have Signer #1, Signer #2 and lastly Signer #3 (in that specific order) -> Signer #1 has signed and while it was sent to Signer #2, you as a Sender realized you need to put someone as Signer #4. The only solution for this is to actually Cancel the document and redo the whole thing. What if you have 8 Signers and all 7 Signers have signed and you need to add Signer #9? And we are talking about Department Heads here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I add a document to a webform will it change "the link" my clients need to go into?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, We are Docusign Customers for 5+ years and we have recently switched to Adobe Sign. There are things we love about Adobe Sign and there are things we love about Docusign. Unfortunately, we cannot have these things we love combined in one system or platform. In terms of being user-friendly, Docusign takes the top spot. Sure you can amend a document in Adobe Sign... But!... not if one of the signers have already signed. Like if you have Signer #1, Signer #2 and lastly Signer #3 (in that specific order) -> Signer #1 has signed and while it was sent to Signer #2, you as a Sender realized you need to put someone as Signer #4. The only solution for this is to actually Cancel the document and redo the whole thing. What if you have 8 Signers and all 7 Signers have signed and you need to add Signer #9? And we are talking about Department Heads here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

If you have found a solution to editing I would love to know!

I currently have a document that has been signed by both parties and I now need to edit it with more information and it would extremely inconvenient if we had to redo the whole document again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How can i modify the content of the document, once it is saved as a template.  I mean like a typo was made in a text and I would like to correct it ?

Thanks,

Azmat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines