• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Report that shows Status of all emails sent with the same attachment. Viewed / signed ...

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to ask your guidance in building a report that shows the email status: Views , Signed, Not opened, Not delivered. Is it possible somehow to extract information about one attached document sent to multiply email addresses? 

For example:
The Letter 02.03 was sent to 20 adresses, 
1 email - Viewd
2 email - Not delivered
3 email - Sighned
etc.
I would greatly apreciate your help. 

TOPICS
Manage documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

If you have the Adobe Sign Business or Enterprise plan can run a report on transactions sent from users in the account. Here is the help link showing you how to create and run reports with various parameters such as document name - https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/create-reports.html

Be well, 

Shannon 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Shannon for your responce. 

I would like to add.
It doesn't show Viewed,Signed, Delivered, or Not delivered, but only In Process and Completed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines