Highlighted

Resending a Signed Document

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I missed a signature field when I sent a document out for signatures, but didn't realize it until I'd downloaded the signed form.  I tried to go back in to indicate the missed field and resend it for signature, but it kept telling me that the file wasn't a supported file type even though it's a .pdf.  Are there security measures set up to keep you from sending out a signed document more than once?

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, How to sign, Manage documents, Manage security and compliance, Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Resending a Signed Document

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I missed a signature field when I sent a document out for signatures, but didn't realize it until I'd downloaded the signed form.  I tried to go back in to indicate the missed field and resend it for signature, but it kept telling me that the file wasn't a supported file type even though it's a .pdf.  Are there security measures set up to keep you from sending out a signed document more than once?

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, How to sign, Manage documents, Manage security and compliance, Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add extras signature fields for signing. Try opening the pdf does it open is Acrobat or Acrobat Reader? You need to download the pdf and reupload for signing. Worst possible case, print, scan and then upload.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines