Highlighted

Retrieving Signed Documents

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How Can I  retrieve a signed document way back last year? How can I acces it?

Hi CLSherrod​,

You will find the Signed document under the "Signed" category on the Manage page of your Adobe Sign account.

You can also locate the Filled and Signed copy of the document from your email account as once the document is Signed a copy of the Signed document is end over the email.

Regards,

Aadesh

Topics

Bug Error, Feature Request or Idea, From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Retrieving Signed Documents

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How Can I  retrieve a signed document way back last year? How can I acces it?

Hi CLSherrod​,

You will find the Signed document under the "Signed" category on the Manage page of your Adobe Sign account.

You can also locate the Filled and Signed copy of the document from your email account as once the document is Signed a copy of the Signed document is end over the email.

Regards,

Aadesh

Topics

Bug Error, Feature Request or Idea, From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CLSherrod​,

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines