Highlighted

Salesforce Doesn't Update with Agreement

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We did a mass recontracting of over 2,000 records.  This is one record that will not update on the account in Salesforce with the Agreement that we sent.  The recipient received it; however, nothing shows in Salesforce.  I also discovered the last one we sent a year ago, isn't attached to the record either; however, in the Managed Agreements it shows signed.  Please help me understand why this one record will not update and how I can attached the signed documents to the record.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Salesforce Doesn't Update with Agreement

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We did a mass recontracting of over 2,000 records.  This is one record that will not update on the account in Salesforce with the Agreement that we sent.  The recipient received it; however, nothing shows in Salesforce.  I also discovered the last one we sent a year ago, isn't attached to the record either; however, in the Managed Agreements it shows signed.  Please help me understand why this one record will not update and how I can attached the signed documents to the record.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?