Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Salesforce echosign error: data value too large

Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although I (Salesforce system administrator) am able to send an echosign document through Salesforce, when one of my users attepts to do the same, the following error appears:

Error Message: Error Message: data value too large: The call to the EchoSign web service call to send an interactive document returned an error message 'Unable to send on behalf of user: [Personal email address removed by moderator](apiActionId=CBJCHBCAABAAtxNbFKfrLGwPYYQZWVZK0lR2SukxR048)' and error code 'EXCEPTION' (max length=255)

Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0v380000076v5MAAQ; first error: STRING_TOO_LONG, Error Message: data value too large: The call to the EchoSign web service call to send an interactive document returned an error message 'Unable to send on behalf of user:[Personal email address removed by moderator](apiActionId=CBJCHBCAABAAtxNbFKfrLGwPYYQZWVZK0lR2SukxR048)' and error code 'EXCEPTION' (max length=255): [echosign_dev1__ErrorMessage__c]

What does this mean and how do I fix it?

TIA!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?