• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Salesforce Integration (Lightning): Sign Agreement and send out to Customer

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am completely new to Adobe Sign and its Salesforce Integration. I have flipped through the installation and the user handbook, but didn't find what I was looking for. The Adobe Sign standard workflow seems to be sending out agreements to recipients for signing.

Now, I have a use case where I want to bulk sign an agreement (cancellation letters) internally (by Salesforce users that are members of a public group) and then send it out to customers that are members of a specific campaign (a cancellation campaign).

Most specifically, I would like to know what would be the steps and automations that I need to configure in Salesforce (SF) and/or Adobe Sign (AS)? To be precise: to what extent is AS providing with configurations and automations that don't need to be covered by Salesforce customizing?

1. Specific contract and customer data that would be provided on the campaign member record > SF
  2. Map that data to the agreement template > AS
  3. Could a status change of the campaign be the trigger for sending the agreements to the user that needs to bulk sign the agreements? What would a Salesforce Process or Flow need to do to start the bulk signing process for a list of campaign members of a certain campaign? > SF or AS?
  4. Would it be possible to distinguish between campaign member stages whether the campaign member is included in the bulk signing or not? Or would we need to remove those customers from the campaign that should finally not receive the cancellation? > SF or AS?
  5. How would the signed agreement be stored on the campaign member's account record or a related custom object? > SF or AS?
  6. How would the signed agreement be sent out to the campaign members' email addresses and the email being stored to the campaign member's account? > SF or AS?

I have internal resources for Salesforce configuration and development, so that's acutally not a limit. However, I need to find out where the handovers are.

Thank you very much!

TOPICS
How to sign , Manage documents , Product information , Send documents , Workflow designer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, bluejack.  I let more colleagues on the Adobe Sign Salesforce integration know about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines