Highlighted

Salesforce Integration

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am tring to integrate Abobe Sign into Salesforce and the following error appears: 'Adobe Sign Authentication Error: access_denied : Please contact Adobe Sign support to make sure your account is ready to use Adobe Sign for Salesforce. Your account tier may not be at the proper level to proceed.' I have contacted the support but they didn't respond. The licence I use is an individual one, for one user.

Can anyone help? 

Thank you in advance.

Topics

SDK, SharePoint and Salesforce integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Salesforce Integration

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am tring to integrate Abobe Sign into Salesforce and the following error appears: 'Adobe Sign Authentication Error: access_denied : Please contact Adobe Sign support to make sure your account is ready to use Adobe Sign for Salesforce. Your account tier may not be at the proper level to proceed.' I have contacted the support but they didn't respond. The licence I use is an individual one, for one user.

Can anyone help? 

Thank you in advance.

Topics

SDK, SharePoint and Salesforce integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Salesforce, the following error appears when I am trying to set up a template.

'Access Check Failed! AttributeSet.get(): attribute 'isLoading' of component 'markup://echosign_dev1:AgreementTemplateRules {1428:1476;a}' is not visible to 'markup://echosign_dev1:AgreementTemplateRules {1428:1476;a}'.'

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines