Highlighted

Salesforce Merging Product Line Items

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need assistance merging Product Line Items into a file. I am using a Contract as the Master Object type in the Agreement Template and not Opportunity.  In V19 of the Field Mapping & Templates, it states "In the Map Salesforce Product Line Item Fields to Adobe Document Fields section, you can add product lists tied to an opportunity."  which I do thru the Reference Object Opportunity.  The Agreement's Account, Opportunity, and Contract lookups are properly populated and all the Object Fields in the Merge Mapping are properly populated in the file.  The only exception are the Product Line Item merge fields which are not being populated.  I used the example steps to create the merge fields as listed in the reference document.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Salesforce Merging Product Line Items

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need assistance merging Product Line Items into a file. I am using a Contract as the Master Object type in the Agreement Template and not Opportunity.  In V19 of the Field Mapping & Templates, it states "In the Map Salesforce Product Line Item Fields to Adobe Document Fields section, you can add product lists tied to an opportunity."  which I do thru the Reference Object Opportunity.  The Agreement's Account, Opportunity, and Contract lookups are properly populated and all the Object Fields in the Merge Mapping are properly populated in the file.  The only exception are the Product Line Item merge fields which are not being populated.  I used the example steps to create the merge fields as listed in the reference document.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find any solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines