Highlighted

Salesforce users need Adobe Sign and Acrobat license, constant conflicts with logins

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 40+ users that need the following to work:

• Salesforce license
  • Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
  • Adobe Sign

We use Adobe Sign via its Salesforce integration. Every member of this company has an Acrobat Pro DC license. We often need to give a user an Adobe Sign license when they already have an Acrobat Pro DC license, which causes a conflict, telling the user to upgrade Acrobat or alternatively locking them out of sending agreements.

Adobe's current workaround is to contact support and have them archive the user on their end. However, I'm having to do this multiple times per week. I do not see this as a viable long-term solution.

Please let me know if there is any resolution in sight for a Salesforce user to use Acrobat Pro DC, Sign, and Salesforce together without facing issues.

Please reference this locked topic as well: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-Sign/Constant-problems-with-Adobe-Sign/m-p/10397726#M10327

Topics

Configure accounts, Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Salesforce users need Adobe Sign and Acrobat license, constant conflicts with logins

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 40+ users that need the following to work:

• Salesforce license
  • Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
  • Adobe Sign

We use Adobe Sign via its Salesforce integration. Every member of this company has an Acrobat Pro DC license. We often need to give a user an Adobe Sign license when they already have an Acrobat Pro DC license, which causes a conflict, telling the user to upgrade Acrobat or alternatively locking them out of sending agreements.

Adobe's current workaround is to contact support and have them archive the user on their end. However, I'm having to do this multiple times per week. I do not see this as a viable long-term solution.

Please let me know if there is any resolution in sight for a Salesforce user to use Acrobat Pro DC, Sign, and Salesforce together without facing issues.

Please reference this locked topic as well: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-Sign/Constant-problems-with-Adobe-Sign/m-p/10397726#M10327

Topics

Configure accounts, Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?