Highlighted

Save and rename Adobe Fill & Sign document

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are creating fillable forms using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. We want clients to be able to complete and sign the form usin Adobe Fill & Sign, then save the completed form on their phone and send it to us without using the share button on the app. We need the file to be uploaded to a secure website to ensure complete privacy so we cannot have them using the share button on othe app. I've tested the process - I can see the completed form on my phone with answers and signatures when I have the app open, but I can't 'save as' with a file name and put it in a specific file on my phone. Help! 

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Manage documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Save and rename Adobe Fill & Sign document

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are creating fillable forms using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. We want clients to be able to complete and sign the form usin Adobe Fill & Sign, then save the completed form on their phone and send it to us without using the share button on the app. We need the file to be uploaded to a secure website to ensure complete privacy so we cannot have them using the share button on othe app. I've tested the process - I can see the completed form on my phone with answers and signatures when I have the app open, but I can't 'save as' with a file name and put it in a specific file on my phone. Help! 

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Manage documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Fill and Sign app does not allow you to rename files.

You must rename the file using your phone's file browser app (before making changes to the document), and then use the "Select a form to fill out" button inside the app to load the renamed file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines