Highlighted

Saved Signature

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in an Accounting department and we use Adobe Sign to send work orders to Contractors to sign in a process of a total of 3 individuals signatures. The Contractor signs first. I have a contractor that I believe has a 'saved' signature that is not allowing him to sign the document correctly. Our process is for the there to be a Signature, Name, Title and date field for the Contractor. It is our policy procedure for the Name field to be the actual name of the individual signing for the Contractor. This particular Contractor is experiencing a problem in which the Signature field signs correctly his name, but the name field is filling in as the Company name. This Contractor is another state from our home office and I am working with him over the phone and through email to resolve the problem. I am encountering a lot of road blocks. Are there any tips or directions that Adobe Sign or other users can give me to facilitate resolving this issue? Please advise. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saved Signature

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in an Accounting department and we use Adobe Sign to send work orders to Contractors to sign in a process of a total of 3 individuals signatures. The Contractor signs first. I have a contractor that I believe has a 'saved' signature that is not allowing him to sign the document correctly. Our process is for the there to be a Signature, Name, Title and date field for the Contractor. It is our policy procedure for the Name field to be the actual name of the individual signing for the Contractor. This particular Contractor is experiencing a problem in which the Signature field signs correctly his name, but the name field is filling in as the Company name. This Contractor is another state from our home office and I am working with him over the phone and through email to resolve the problem. I am encountering a lot of road blocks. Are there any tips or directions that Adobe Sign or other users can give me to facilitate resolving this issue? Please advise. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?